Line From Dick And Jane Readers

Line From Dick And Jane Readers

What is a Dick and Jane Reader?

Dick and Jane readers are a series of early reading books used in the mid-1900s to help children learn how to read. The books feature characters Dick, Jane, and their pet dog, Spot, who explore the world around them.

How Did the Books Help to Teach Reading?

The books use a repeated structure to help children learn new words and phrases. Each page contains a line or two of simple text, with repeated words and phrases, as well as a picture that matches the text. As children move through the books, the sentences become more complex and the words become more sophisticated.

What Is the Appeal of Dick and Jane Readers?

The books have been praised for their simple, easy-to-follow structure and for their use of repetition. The stories also provide a gentle introduction to the world of literature and can help to foster a love of reading in young children.
Where Can I Find Dick and Jane Readers?
Dick and Jane readers are widely available in bookstores, libraries, and online. They can also be purchased in sets, which include all of the books in the series.

Related Video:


Questions and Answers:

Table of Content:

1. What is expected from the readers?


Jawaban:

So that readers are interested and do / follow in accordance with the text in the form of an invitation. and the reader can be sure that the idea, ideas or opinions are true and proven to exist


2. What id expected from the readers artinya?


Jawaban:

apa yang diharapkan dari para pembaca

Jawaban:What id expected from the readers artinya?

Penjelasan:Itu soal nya bin id tapi is

Jawaban:Apa yang diharapkan dari para pembaca

Semangat belajar ya.....


3. Alex : Hi. I’m Alex, Alex Setiawan. What is your name?Jane : Hello. I’m Jane Banfield. But you can call me JaneAlex : Where do you come from?Jane : I’m From Central Kalimantan. How about you?Alex : I’m from Lampung. South Lampung. Where do you live, Jane?Jane : I live in Tanjungpandan at Jalan Sriwijaya. And you Alex?Alex : I live in Tanjungpandan too, but at Jalan Gatot Subroto. By the way, what are your hobbies, Jane?Jane : Shopping.Alex : Just Shopping?Jane : hmm well, I Like reading comics and dancing, but my favorite thing is shopping.How about you Alex, What do you do in your spare time?Alex : Hmm I don’t like about that, I like swimming very much.From the dialog we know that......a.Jane and Alex Live in TanjungPandanb.Alex is from Central Kalimantanc.Jane come from South Lampungd.Alex and Jane like shopping​


Jawaban:

A.Jane and alex live in TanjungPandan

Semoga membantu,maaf kalau salah

jika benar jadikan jawaban terbaik yaa^^

Jawaban:

A. Jane and Alex live in TanjungPandan

Penjelasan:

ada di dialogue bagian yg ini :

Jane : I live in Tanjungpandan at Jalan Sriwijaya. And you Alex?

Alex : I live in Tanjungpandan too, but at Jalan Gatot Subroto. By the way, what are your hobbies, Jane?


4. putra and jane............ photos


takes a photo maaf klo salah
.
.
.
.
semoga membantuPutra and Jane is take photos

#goodluck

5. jane and peter......merried​


Jawaban: get

Penjelasan: màf kalo salah

Jawaban:

jawabannya adalah are

Penjelasan:

karena mereka lebih dari satu orangnya jadi menngunakan they dan tobe they adalah are

maaf kalau slah ya


6. Peter : a'm peter. I'm from... Jane: my name jane. Amsterdam? Are you German? Peter: no. I'm not German. I'm dutchman Jane: oh. You're... Sorry about that Peter: that's... Where are you from Jane: i'm from london. But i'm not... Peter: no what.... You Jane: well... Were Spanish.so i'am spanish.... Peter: that's very.... Spain is a beautiful Jane: thank you. It is.... Place


Jawaban:

Peter : I'm peter. I'm from Amsterdam.

Jane: My name Jane. Amsterdam? Are you German?

Peter: No. I'm not German. I'm Dutchman

Jane: Oh. You're Dutch. Sorry about that

Peter: That's Okay. Where are you from?

Jane: I'm from London. But i'm not British.

Peter: No. What about you?

Jane: Well. My parents were Spanish. So I am spanish, too.

Peter: That's very interesting. Spain is a beautiful country.

Jane: Thank you. It is wonderful place

Penjelasan:

Soal ini memiliki pilihan kata dalam kotak, yaitu

a. too

b. Dutchman

c. okay

d. Amsterdam

e. wonderful

f. my parents

g. British

h. interesting

i. about

j. country

Pelajari lebih lanjut soal ini secara lengkap pada https://brainly.co.id/tugas/24873176

#BelajarBersamaBrainly


7. Sue and jane.......neigbours


Sue and Jane are neighbours.

arti:

Sue dan Jane bertetangga.

semoga bermanfaat dan maaf jika salah


8. Jane's neighbor has just graduated from a state university. One day, she happens to meet him on the way to school. Jane greets and congratulates him. Jane asks him about what he plans to do next. What do Jane and her neighbor say? *​


Jawaban:

Jane's neighbor has just graduated from a state university. One day, she happens to meet him on the way to school. Jane greets and congratulates him. Jane asks him about what he plans to do next. What do Jane and her neighbor say? 

ARTINYA

Tetangga Jane baru saja lulus dari universitas negeri. Suatu hari, dia kebetulan bertemu dengannya di jalan ke sekolah. Jane menyapa dan memberi selamat padanya. Jane bertanya kepadanya tentang apa yang dia rencanakan selanjutnya. Apa yang dikatakan Jane dan tetangganya?

Jawaban:

Jane:         I heard you have just graduated from a state university.

                 Congratulations!

Neighbor: Thank you!

Jane:         So, what are you going to do next after graduating?

Neighbor: Well, I plan to go travelling.

Jane:         Wow, that would be exciting!

Neighbor: Yeah. I gotta go now. Bye!

Jane          Bye!


9. What do the readers learn from the text?


Jawaban:

understand the contents of the text , and search for information in the contents of the text ..

I am sorry if wrong ..


10. Dory and jane. ....expensive cars


Jawaban:

Dory and Jane buy expensive cars

Arti dalam bahasa Indonesia:

Dory dan jane membeli mobil mahal


11. From the third paragraph the readers may conclude that


Jawaban:

Dari paragraf ketiga pembaca dapat jawaban menyimpulkan bahwa


12. apa arti dari jane likes peter and peter likes jane


jane suka pada peter dan peter suka pada janejane suka/menyukai peter dan peter suka/menyukai jane

13. Jawaban dari percakapan siti dan jane What is happening between siti and jane


Jawaban:

Ada apa di antara Siti dan Jane

Jawaban:

antara siti dan jane menanyakan apa yg terjadi


14. John: Good morningJane : good morningJohn: What's your name?Jane : My name is Jane Kathe. Iam a newstudent here. And who are you?Jolin: My name is John Brown. Where doyou come from?Jane : lam from Paris. And you?John: Jam from Los Angeles.When were you born?Jane : I was born on June 19th, 1993.How about you?John: I was born on Sept 25th, 1993jane : Sorry John, I have to go because myclass has started.John: Okay, see you.Jane : See you where did the conversation take place pake BHS Inggris yah we soalnya lagi PTS betit​


Jawaban : The conversation takes place in a school.

Karena dari dialog tersebut dapat diketahui bahwa ada kata kunci ‘student’, dan ‘my class has started.’

15. What reaction from readers Does the writer Express​


Apa Reaksi pembaca

dari ekspresi penulis?


16. Peter : a'm peter. I'm from... Jane: my name jane. Amsterdam? Are you German? Peter: no. I'm not German. I'm dutchman Jane: oh. You're... Sorry about that Peter: that's... Where are you from Jane: i'm from london. But i'm not... Peter: no what.... You Jane: well... Were Spanish.so i'am spanish.... Peter: that's very.... Spain is a beautiful Jane: thank you. It is.... Place


Jawaban:

Amsterdam

not from German

ok

Spanish


17. 4. The angle from the line through (x, -1) and (-3, -5) to the linethrough (2, -5) and (4, 1) is 45°, Find x.​


Jawaban:

@####

Penjelasan dengan langkah-langkah:

Give Alok×

Give skin legend ✓

18. Der Line From sa May all your dreams come true From: Day De Line on your Dear Line Best wishes for you From Ben​


Jawaban:

TERJEMAHANBAHASAINGGRISKEBAHASAINDONESIA:

Der Line Dari sa Semoga semua impian Anda menjadi kenyataan Dari: Day De Line di Dear Line Anda Salam hangat untuk Anda Dari Ben.

Penjelasan:

NOTE:

JANGANMALASDANMENYERAHBIARKANORANG²ITUBICARADANURUSLAHBADANDIRIKITADANJANGANURUSBADANORANGYANGTAKPENTINGITUCHENZA

19. Peter and Jane are meeting for the first time at a social event. After greeting each other, they begin by asking simple personal questions. Peter: Hello. Jane: Hi! Peter: My name is Peter. What's your name? Jane: My name is Jane. Nice to meet you. Peter: It's a pleasure. This is a great party! Jane: Yes, it is. Where are you from? Peter: I'm from Amsterdam. Jane: Amsterdam? Are you German? Peter: No, I'm not German. I'm Dutch. Jane: Oh, you're Dutch. Sorry about that. Peter: That's OK. Where are you from? Jane: I'm from London, but I'm not British. Peter: No, what are you? Jane: Well, my parents were Spanish, so I'm Spanish, too. Peter: That's very interesting. Spain is a beautiful country. Jane: Thank you. It is a wonderful place. Questions 1. Where does the conversation take place? 2. What is the relationship between Jane and Peter? 3. Where daoe Jane come from? 4. Is Peter From the same country as Jane? No, they are not. They are from different countries. 5. Who comes from London? 6. Write down the Introducing expression that you can find out the dialogue! 7. What are Jane and peter’s nationality? 8. Where does Peter live?


Jawaban:

1.in office

2.co-workers

3.London

4.no he no

5.jane

6.My name is Peter. What's your name

7.dutch and england

8.spanish


20. What do the readers learn from the text?


Jawaban:

understand the contents of the text , and search for information in the contents of the text ..

I am sorry if wrong ..


© Copyright 2023 Pectill1974. Designed by Bloggertheme9 | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates.